Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Inspiration for my front cover flat- plan



This is similar to what I would like to present in my Winter fashion magazine. I wish to adopt key factors such as a dark, wintry looking background with a model in the centre, modelling the clothing in a way that it is showcased as the most important thing to be seen. I would like to promote the fashion on the model rather than the model herself. In addition, another thing I would like to use (which I have seen in most fashion magazines) is the typography being white for most of the captions. I have also seen a pattern from my Fashion Magazine Photography Investigation that magazines mainly use all bold, capital letters for their caption, so that is another element that I will be using.





For the Autumn edition, I quite like a background linked with nature such as the magazine above. I think the use of grass gives an autumn vibe and I would like to adopt elements such as having some sort of nature in the mese-en-scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Blog Notification

Centre: Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise Centre No: 14343 Candidate Name: Sarah Gaffar Candidate No:3074